Part-time House Cleaning Person $ 10 per hour (Folsom)
compensation: Starting pay is $9 per hour. Pay rate may increase to $10 per hr in 30 days base
Must have the ability to follow instructions. Must be available Monday - Friday (no weekend work).
Must be willing to clean occupied and vacant homes. Must be good at working with a team.
Part-time hours range for 10-20 hours per week.
The starting pay is $9 per hour. Pay rate may increase to $10 per hr in 30 days based
* No professional cleaning experience necessary.
* Must have a willingness to learn our cleaning systems; work hard and take pride in your work.
* We provide training on how to clean our way and to our standards.
* We provide all supplies and equipment.
Please read this entire posting before replying. Please do not send a resume or attachments.
- Must be available Monday- Friday (No weekends)
- Must be able to work the hours of 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Must be willing to work in a smoke free environment for your entire work day
- Must have a good attitude toward learning and a desire to take pride in your work
- Must be willing to learn how to clean our way and to our standards
- Must be able to listen and follow instructions
- Must be able to stand and be on your feet for most of the day
- Must not be affect by heat and/or hard work
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate in English
Please answer the following questions in your e-mail reply:
1. The starting pay for this job is $ 9 per/hr. Each employee starts at the same pay rate. Your pay increase is based on job performance.
Your pay may increase to $ 10 per hour, within 30 days based on job performance and how well you follow instructions. Is this acceptable for you?
2. Your first and last name:
3. Your telephone number:
4. Is this a cell phone or home phone?
5. Your zip code:
6. Are you currently working? If yes, where?
7. If you are not currently working, list your last 2 places of employement and the duration of each job.
8. Are you going to school? If yes, where?
9. Why are you looking for part time work?
10. Do you have a car?
11. Are you a smoker?
12. Why do you think you would be a good house cleaner?
13. Where did you go to high school?
14. What activities did you participate in, while in high school?
15. When are you available to start working?
16. What days are you available to work?
17. What times are you available to work on the above days?
18. Where do you see yourself in the next 2-3 years?
19. Other than English, what languages do you speak?
20. Please describe yourself and what makes you a good candidate for this position?
The first assessment of all applicants is the ability to follow instructions.
Please do not send attachments.
Please do not send a resume.
Please complete the answers to all of the questions.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers