SEFNCO Communications is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to support our Sacramento, CA facility!
Operating from multiple locations, SEFNCO Communications has the ability to provide single source engineering, construction, and management solutions that meet the growing needs of phone, broadband, cable and cellular companies throughout the Western United States. Our expertise has positioned us to support local, State, and Federal agencies, including military installations. It is the same fundamentals that founded the company that drives SEFNCO today! SEFNCO Communications is committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our customers and the communities we live in.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for all timely payments of goods and services necessary for the operation of the company. This role reports directly to the Corporate Controller and interacts with all levels of the organization, both regionally and at a corporate level.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
• Distributes signed checks as required.
• Acts as liaison between corporate and regional departments on accounts payable inquiries.
• Answers all vendor inquiries.
• Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files.
• Prepares cleared checks for storage.
• Assists in monthly closings.
• Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
• Performs filing and coping.
• Respond to CEO, VP, and all other leadership inquiries as requested.
• Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
• Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of accounts payable.
• 1-3 years of experience in an account payable role.
• General accounting procedures.
• Proven strong analytic / problem-solving skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once
• Highly organized person and can show planning and processes to support daily work
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products (with emphasis on Excel)
• Experience with ERP systems with knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX-2012 Version preferred but not required.
• Ability to become proficient with customer "Host Systems" as required
• Practical and conceptual thinking as related to project descriptions and needs.
• Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills
• Communicate with co-workers, management, customers and vendors in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to work in a fast paced high volume work environment
• Dependable, flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as needed
• Work independently under minimal supervision
• Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer. Must be able to perform physical activities (lifting heavy equipment up to 25lbs unassisted, bending, standing, climbing, or walking)
• Competitive wage
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Life Insurance/AD&D
Interested and qualified candidates: Please send your resume via this posting with: "AP Clerk_Sacramento" on the subject line.
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
NO CALLS OR RECRUITERS, please!
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers