compensation: Compensation: Based upon qualifications and experience with benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our El Dorado Hills CPA firm specializing in Contract Accounting, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Tax Preparation is looking for a qualified Full Charge Bookkeeper with a positive attitude to assist in serving our clients in a professional manner. Quickbooks Enterprise and Excel experience needed. This is a full time position Monday - Friday.
In the body of your reply, please describe briefly your education, experience and qualifications. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience and includes benefits.
Full Charge Bookkeeper
1. Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash disbursements, and general ledger accounts.
2. Receive billing, generate payment requests, code and post expenses in QuickBooks and other fiscal programs.
3. Reconcile checking and bank accounts weekly.
4. Weekly cash flow analysis and cost summaries
5. Weekly and monthly GL entries and financial statement reconciliation.
6. Print and assemble checks for signature.
7. Place phone calls to vendors regarding billing issues.
8. Complete necessary month-end close tasks; communicate with programs to ensure the completion of necessary month-end items.
9. Proficiency in QuickBooks Enterprise, Excel, Word, Outlook, and payroll software.
1. Accurately record vacation and sick time deductions, and enter accrual information into appropriate tracking systems.
2. Accurately and timely transmit payroll electronically.
3. Receive and review delivered payroll to ensure proper payment; distribute payroll to proper departments and staff.
4. Prepare and send payroll documents in need of additional information back to programs, and follow up to ensure documents are returned in a timely manner.
5. Prepare necessary reports and transmittals after each payroll for workers’ compensation insurance administration.
6. Accurately and timely prepare bills associated with payroll deductions including bills for major medical plans and ancillary plans.
7. Research and answer inquiries regarding employee paychecks.
8. Assemble and maintain the payroll report binders.
9. Review W-2s for accuracy and prepare them for distribution and mailing.
10. Perform other payroll related tracking and reporting duties as required.
1. Self-directed and able to work independently.
2. Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, QuickBooks, payroll software.
3. Able to articulate thoughts and ideas effectively utilizing good oral and written communication skills.
4. Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
5. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, demonstrating strong prioritization, organization and time management skills.
6. Ability to effectively collaborate with others using strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Classification: Regular full-time. Monday-Friday.
Compensation: Based upon qualifications and experience with benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers