compensation: Salary $18-$20 hourly plus bonus based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SkyWest Real Estate and Property Management is looking for in house HR/ bookkeeper full time position. We are looking for organized, knowledgeable, self-starter, detail oriented efficient. Good positive attitude, Communicates with all parties, Ability to take other responsibility within office, be a team player, available to work in one to two weeks, willing to grow with company, answer office phones.
• Salary $18-$20 hourly plus bonus based on experience.
• Rent Roll, post rents, deposit checks
• Preparing Various financial reports
• QuickBooks and accounting experience. Property management software is plus
• Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel and Word, Internet
• Prepare new agent files, new hires into the system, HR duties
• Reconcile all bank statements
• Account payable, Account receivable and pay bills and owners
• Weekly payroll and disbursements of commissions.
• Payroll and corporate tax reporting
• Ability to organize and manage confidential information
• Monday thru Friday 9-5pm
• Multi Task skill
• Customer service oriented, excellent phone skills
• Manage telephone line
• Hours of operation as business demands. Must be willing to work long hours if needed
• Attention to detail
• Requires verbal & written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Able prioritize tasks independently
• Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
• Must pass background and criminal check. Also personal and professional references required
• Please email your resumes only no phone calls.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers