compensation: DOE + Full Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
General Contractor is seeking experienced Accounts Payable Accountant.
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Perform regular audits of transactions processed by the card program users to determine accuracy and ensure
that procedures are consistently being followed
• Review all error reports and manually process items as applicable
• Serve as a liaison with vendors and follow-up on issues as needed
• Enter all invoices into accounting system
• Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
• Process check requests
• 1099 maintenance
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Assist in month end closing
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted
• Assist with other projects as needed
• 3 or more years of experience in working with accounts payable or accounting related role.
• Good organizational, communication and analytical skills.
• Math skills, as this specialists needs to do math, plain and simple.
• Computer skills including Excel and Word.
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Open to changes and willing to learn new skills, and should be able to follow up on pending issues and meet
• Key competencies include judgment, confidentiality, accuracy, information management skills, problem-solving
skills and team work.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Please state your salary requirements
When submitting your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers