compensation: Compensation is competitive and is based on experience and education. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a payroll professional to join our team. We are a growing Company and this is an excellent opportunity for growth. The right individual will thrive in a fast paced environment and should be capable of managing assignments and meeting deadlines with minimum supervision. The ideal candidate will perform tasks with a high level of accuracy as well as an eye for process improvements.
• Process payroll tickets
• Process employee data (new hires, changes, maintaining employee records)
• Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
• Perform audits for break and lunch adherence.
• Perform audits for schedule adherence.
• Maintain excel spreadsheets for audits performed.
• Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
Required Experience and Qualification:
• Prior experience in payroll.
• Strong analytical skills
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred.
• Strong computer skills, including experience with MS Excel and QuickBooks
This is a full-time position with benefits. Compensation is competitive and is based on experience and education.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers