Full Time w/ Excellent Benefits
Kaiser Medical - $30/month
Delta Dental - $2/month
VSP Vision - $1/month
401K - Red Hawk Casino matches contributions up to 6%
Life Insurance equal to one times your annual income - No cost to the Team Member
Optional additional Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Paid Lunch and Breaks
• Maintains a thorough working knowledge of laws, rules and regulations of the Gaming Commission, as well as policies, procedures and controls laid out by the department.
• Ensures the integrity of all count room transactions.
• Removes & replaces bill validators from machines and places them in a secure cart.
• Transports the cart, accompanied by security, to the count room.
• Assists in slot & kiosk drops, counting money, and reconciling gaming revenue.
• Prepares various reports, including sell sheets, transfer & buy sheets, cover sheets, etc. Verifies & reconciles all totals to the Master Games Summary; obtains Main Banks signature before selling funds, forwards all information to appropriate individual(s) and/or department for further review.
• Maintains all necessary records, reports, and other required paperwork in the Count/Drop Area of the Finance Department.
• Conducts the necessary research to effectively resolve disputes.
• Held accountable, to a high degree, for the accuracy, confidentiality, and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
• Must be able operate machinery including BPS 1000s, one pocket counters, accurately and efficiently in a timely manner.
• Must be able to input table data into Pit Boss accurately and efficiently.
• Must be able to open Table Games boxes, Slot Boxes, and Kiosk boxes within the time standards implemented by the count/drop Manager.
• Must be able to complete sell forms accurately and efficiently without supervisor or designates assistance in a timely manner.
• Ensures that all the appropriate drop boxes are collected and counted each day, as required by the daily drop and count schedule without supervisor or designates assistance.
• Sorts and counts all currency, coin, tickets and coupons from each drop box such that each box is counted individually by use of header cards or other means to separately identify the individual drop box and its contents.
• Cleans and makes sure equipment is well maintained each day for maximum longevity of the asset.
• Reports any suspicious activity to the Count/Drop Supervisor for further review.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Effective communication skills required.
• Must be extremely numbers-oriented and computer-literate.
• Ten-key experience preferred.
• Ability to work early mornings and extended hours when required including weekends and holidays.