compensation: $12.00-$14.00 per Hour, Bonus, Healthcare, Sick Time and PTO employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you tired of the same old story?? Chasing a carrot only to determine there really isn't one?? Promised a TEAM atmosphere only to find yourself working solo on a sinking ship?? Look no further. . .
Our rapidly expanding Collection Call Center has immediate openings located in Elk Grove! We are seeking highly motivated, competitive individuals who enjoy a fast paced work environment with a TEAM atmosphere and opportunities for quick advancement. Come Build with us!
Superlative RM is an established leader in the Healthcare and Financial Service Industry. Located in Elk Grove California. We are seeking talented Professional Debt Collectors who share our values and want to participate in our growth. Our representatives are responsible for partnering with consumers to resolve outstanding credit card debt in a fair and timely manner.
Essential Job Functions:
• Work independently and maintain consistent work efforts to effectively manage a portfolio of consumer credit accounts.
• Utilize multiple systems to research and understand each consumer's financial situation.
• Analyze financial information, including credit reports, to negotiate the most expeditious resolution for delinquent accounts.
• Follow-up on accounts to ensure payment commitments are met.
• Demonstrate professionalism and courtesy when working with consumers and attorneys.
• Effectively work with consumers through sensitive and challenging financial situations.
• Adhere to quality standards and ensure proper and lawful interactions with consumers.
• Meet or exceed monthly production goals.
• Effectively utilize multiple skip tracing systems to acquire and document current consumer information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, places of employment).
• Negotiate payments through a variety of different channels (i.e. credit card, check, ACH withdrawals, and wire transfers).
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent successful experience in an environment with high customer contact. Prior call center or collections industry experience is strongly desired but WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
• Knowledge of FDCPA and other laws governing third party collection activities is preferred.
• Knowledge of skip tracing and general collection software is preferred.
• Inquisitive nature and demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize work and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills.
• Bilingual English/Spanish is desirable.
Superlative RM helps consumers resolve their credit issues and improve their financial situation. We recognize that confident people, with the right skills and proactive ideas, will enable us to continue our success. If you are self-motivated, strive to exceed challenging goals, and demonstrate personal initiative to achieve high standards of performance, Superlative RM can provide an exceptional career opportunity for you.
We offer paid comprehensive training, and a professional collaborative work atmosphere. Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers