compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Reports To: CFO, dotted line to ERP Implementation Project Manager
FlexCare is seeking an experienced financial analyst who is highly detail-oriented, capable of analyzing operational and financial data, and can partner with internal company stakeholders to drive efficiency improvements as the company executes its strategic growth initiatives within the healthcare staffing industry. The position will initially be focused on the implementation and configuration of an ERP system and associated accounting module and ensuring that business processes are simplified and standardized during this phase. Post-ERP implementation, the role will transition to providing senior management with critical decision-making support in areas such as pricing models, staffing division profitability and operating expense management.
• Assess and understand business needs of financial functions such as: Payroll, Billing and Accounts Receivable, Management and Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting, External and Internal Financial Reporting, Financial Planning and Analysis, and Treasury.
• Support implementation process and configuration of ERP system and associated accounting module.
• Support evaluation, implementation, and configuration of other business process systems such as payroll or human capital management systems.
• Support CFO with operational and strategic planning, business case analysis, and decision support.
• Support Financial Planning & Analysis.
• Work closely with the accounting team to drive month-end close process and ensure accurate financial reporting.
• Evaluate data, prepare forecasts, analyze trends and present results pertaining to sales, operations, general business conditions, and other areas as well as analysis of variances to budget/forecast for revenue/margin and operating expenses.
• Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested to prepare for presentation in leadership reviews.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Provide compensation plan analysis and benefit plan cost analysis.
• Design and implement internal controls.
• Perform additional special projects as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; or equivalent experience. CPA highly desired.
• 4+ years’ experience as Financial Analyst.
• Advanced knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies.
• Experience with ERP implementation and configuration.
• Experience in financial modeling, business analysis, FP&A, business integration, analytics in a corporate environment.
• Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions and proficiency with all other MS Office programs.
• Familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects).
• Background in data science highly desired.
• Good communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
• Previous experience with modeling financial impacts of incentive compensation plans under various business scenarios strongly preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently.
What We Offer:
• Excellent opportunity for career advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
• Health Insurance to include medical, dental and vision, with employer contribution.
• Flexible Spending Account & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
• 401K with employer matching.
• Access to continuous training and development.
• Team building and celebratory events.
• Annual paid time off to volunteer.