QR Code Link to This Post
Pacific Coast Building Services, Inc. is a group of professionals committed to providing excellent service to Alcal Specialty Contracting, Inc., Alcal Glass Systems, Inc., Spilker Pacific, LLC and Pacific Coast Contracting Specialties, Inc. They specialize in installation and servicing of insulation, roofing, waterproofing, fire stopping, garage doors, and glazing for large and small commercial and residential construction projects.
Our Sacramento, CA headquarter office is currently accepting resumes for a Accounting/Finance Intern.
• Main duties will be focused within the Accounting and Accounts Payable departments
• Assists in the preparation of financial statements and other reporting as necessary for PCBS and related subsidiaries.
• Assistance in preparing work papers and analyses for the corporate audit performed by public accounting firm.
• Cost-reduction studies.
• Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies and ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
• Other duties as assigned
Qualified applicants will have:
• Currently enrolled and taking classes towards an Associate or bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting/Finance or a recent graduate.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel is a plus.
• Must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with customers, co-workers and managers.
• Ability to multi-task with excellent organizational skills.
• Knowledge on the usage of PC, Printers, Digital Copier and Digital Scanner.
• Knowledge of a variety of software including but not limited to MS Office applications, SAP Easy Access, and Adobe Professional.
• Regular attendance is required.
• Valid CA Driver’s License.
Qualified applicants please Apply Here
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability.