compensation: $14-15.00/hr DOE, Insurance and 401K benefits available employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a large home improvement company seeking an Office and Accounting Assistant to help in the Commercial and Residential departments.
Summary: In this position you will be responsible for: Purchase Orders, Item Receipts, Filing, Procuring Permits for projects and assisting with many other tasks.
This is a full-time position: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Construction Office Assistant experience required.
• QuickBooks knowledge
• Purchase Orders/Item Receipts in QuickBooks
• Matching invoices to Purchase Orders and verifying amounts
• Filing in both physical and electronic project files
• Assist when needed with daily close outs
• Filing out applications for and procuring permits
• Phone etiquette
• Other duties assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• QuickBooks experience
• Attention to detail and superior organizational skills
• Dependable and on-time.
• Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook)
• Can-do attitude/Willingness to learn
• Ability to figure out challenges when numbers are involved
Health, Dental and 401k benefits available.
You must be able to pass a drug test, criminal background check and have a clean DMV record.
Pay rate will range from $14-15.00/hr depending on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers