Sacramento!! I am looking for Tax preparers for this upcoming tax season! Client is open to part time or full time.
QR Code Link to This Post
In this role, you will be responsible for the preparation of federal and state income tax and franchise tax returns, as well as the calculation of quarterly estimated tax payments and tax provisions. You will also support the Director of Tax Audits/Appeals by providing research and documentation on federal and state income tax matters.
• Demonstrates knowledge of industry trends, identify client issues and conflicts; actively communicate solution options to client and team
• Prepare engagement deliverables (such as financial statements, tax returns, work papers, etc.); complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the engagement review team to ensure quality control standards are met; ensure on time delivery and on budget
• Demonstrate excellent technical skills for handling all client responsibilities, including knowledge of trends, industries, alternatives, etc.
• Understand the client’s organization, procedures and internal policies
• Preparation and review of complex tax returns including international, federal and multi-state returns, C Corporations, S corporations, partnerships, high net worth individuals, trusts & estates, and foundations
• Understand clients’ goals and needs and assist Partners in servicing clients
• Develop and manage team relationships, client relationships and work
• Strategizing with clients and partners on tax planning
• Prepare strategic client recommendations to achieve their goals and assist in pinpointing opportunities for growth with clients
• Researching tax issues and providing guidance to clients
• Cultivate a team environment and build a positive and dynamic culture
Please Contact me at Furtuna.Andie@accountemps.com.