compensation: Based on knowledge and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a large, local public accounting firm seeking an energetic, seasonal Tax Professional to help out our tax department during our upcoming busy season. Our clientele includes: medical professionals, entertainers, construction industry, health care providers, professional athletes and real estate investors/developers.
Our office is conveniently located in Folsom, CA. Our firm possesses a fast-paced work environment and provides ample opportunity to work/collaborate with other talented professionals. Our office is equipped with the latest IT infrastructure. Hard work, dedication and collaboration are rewarded.
There is a well-equipped fitness center on site and shower facilities are available. A fitness track surrounds the building complex.
Responsibilities include tax compliance, preparing/reviewing federal & state tax returns for partnerships, C-corporations, S-corporations, individuals, estates and trusts. Ability to work independently in a team environment is a plus.
• 4+ years of experience preparing and reviewing tax returns
• Good communication skills and commitment to teamwork a must
• Experience with estate and trust accounting and tax issues a plus
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Enthusiastic with a willingness & ability to collaborate with others
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of Lacerte is a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers