favorite this postAccount Manager Only with Landscape background will be considered (Sacramento)hide this posting
compensation: DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SUMMARY: The Landscape Account Manager is the liaison between the properties and who makes sure the projects are clean, green and detailed and responsible for Crew Supervisors, Staff and Irrigation Technicians.
The AM will report to the Regional Manager supporting their needs and the properties needs and gearing it in the direction of the goals set for the property.
• To keep our clients happy and maintain accounts to the maintenance specifications.
• Spanish Speaking (Conversational / Fluent
• Managing, training and coaching the Crew Supervisors, Staff and Irrigation Technicians in alignment with company values.
• Turning in staff payroll, invoicing and proposals on minor items and other paper work on time.
• Monthly reports of equipment and tool inventories.
• Monthly truck reports.
• Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising
performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
• To keep accounts and staff operating safely, productively and on target with profit goals.
Your resume must reflect your landscaping experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers