Local Property Management Company currently seeking;
QR Code Link to This Post
• PT Leasing Consultants for an apartment community
The right candidates must be a motivated, creative, self-starter that can work independently and as a team.
Leasing Consultant Requirements:
As a Leasing Consultant you're the main point of contact for residents, prospective residents and vendors at your apartment community. Your main focus is to effectively market the property, and to strive for a high occupancy of satisfied residents. As a Leasing Consultant, you will greet callers, tour prospective residents, facilitate lease agreements, and provide resident services.
• Customer Service experience required
• Strong written communication skills
• Ability to research needed information online and over the telephone
• Ability and desire to be part of a team
• High School Diploma
• Excellent verbal communication skills including strong customer service
• Must pass fair housing quiz
Qualifications and Experience:
• Multi-family experience preferred
• Computer skills with Word, Excel, Outlook a must, Publisher preferred
• AppFolio property management software experience preferred
Salary: $15.50 per hour
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion and religious expression, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, military or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Our company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Our company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion or religious expression, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or military or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our company employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.