compensation: competitive salary, 401K, health and dental insurance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Well-respected Property & Casualty wholesale agency located in Rancho Cordova, is looking for a licensed, seasoned, commercial lines assistant underwriter.
- 3+ years of commercial lines underwriting, agency or placement experience
- Current P&C license
- Knowledge of CA commercial and workers' comp underwriting and rating systems
- Knowledge of insurance industry rules, regulations and legal requirements
- Possess strong organization, communication and customer service skills
- Familiarity with Applied Epic and Salesforce a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a full time 40-hour Monday-Friday work week position (no telecommuting).
If you meet all the qualifications and can work as part of a team, please send us your cover letter and resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers