Small local Heavy Civil Contractor has an opening for a Project Manager/Assistant Project Manager/Estimator for local site work projects. Our company is very small, but we routinely work on large Site Projects, Sports Fields, Schools, and other challenging Civil Projects. We need someone who will learn and grow with our company, wear multiple hats, and that will help make our company better.
Applicant should be experienced in all aspects of site work, including the following:
-Finish and Mass Grading
-Aggregate Production and Recycling
• Assist with tracking costs and documents for multiple projects.
• Manage and track project documents, budgets, submittals, change orders, RFI’s.
• Maintain positive relationships and effective communications between all parties
involved in the field construction and engineering, within our company, GC's, and Sub's.
• Must have good computer skills and be able to learn new software.
• Assist with estimating new projects and change orders.
• Ordering and Picking Up Supplies, including Utility Supplies
• Other assignments given by management.
All Applicates must provide an E-mail and phone number in response to this post.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers