About TruEdge Builds:
QR Code Link to This Post
TruEdge Builds, Inc. is now hiring! Our company is rapidly growing and we are looking for motivated professionals to join our team. Located in Folsom, CA we are a design-build general contractor that works exclusively with financial institutions. TruEdge carefully listens to each client, quickly creates unique process driven solutions, tracks to the plan and executes with precision. The company focuses on quality and prides itself in being client-focused and purpose driven.
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager who has the ability to apply their specific knowledge and skills towards all project activities in order to meet specified project requirements. The Project Manager facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables from start-up to close out. You will be responsible for defining the project tasks and resource requirements needed to accomplish these tasks within defined schedule and budget parameters. The Project Manager must be able to collaborate with project stakeholders in order to determine the best strategy for each project, analyze and understand scope, and execute according to the business' policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop full scale project plans with design stakeholders according to Project Charter
• Assemble and coordinate project team
• Manage the project budget and provide reports for internal and external communication
• Perform quantity take-offs
• Manage project resource allocation
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using project management system
• Provide direction, guidance and leadership to project team
• Communicate project objectives, requirements, and vision to all stakeholders
• Ensure and maintain quality assurance
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to key stakeholders
• Present reports defining progress, problems, and solutions
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Project evaluations and assessments of results
• Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of the project
• Identify the proper construction means and methods
• Identify any and all cost-saving methods
• Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses is on schedule and within budget parameters
• Prepare and update as necessary the job progress schedule in coordination with the Field Project Manager
• Oversee and review submittals for competency and timely reviews and approvals and for the return to the suppliers and subcontractors to assure delivery of materials and equipment to meet the project schedule
• Write as necessary and review RFI's for submission and review responses for competency
• Oversee the document control, management and flow to ensure that all parties are receiving and referring to the proper project documents
• Inspect, identify, and resolve design, detail, and logistics problems with owners, architects, suppliers, and subcontractors to ensure that workmanship conforms to the proper specifications and schedules
• Attend owner meetings and either maintain or write the meeting minutes
• Prepare and analyze job cost reports to determine the recommended action on overruns
• Review cost codes and approve invoices
• Assure that proper job site documentation such as As-Built notations, Daily Logs, and photography is performed and logged on a consistent daily basis
• Actively assure and review job site safety conditions and procedures including assurance of proper logs and photography
• Assist and manage Field Project Managers by providing leadership, mentoring/coaching, and specific directions
• Communicate and track project goals, quality control, and help maintain good subcontractor relations
• Review and prepare monthly owner billings for submission to the Accounting Department
• Oversee and ensure proper contract closeout, including reconciling the final subcontractor contract costs, punch list completion, and closeout package
• A four-year college degree, preferable in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Five to ten years of experience working in commercial construction
• Professional level working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint)
• Procore and/or ProEst experience desired, but not required
• Knowledge of PMBOK, Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMP certification preferred
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong ability to read, interpret, and understand construction drawings (interior, architectural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc.)
• Spanish helpful, but not required
We offer a competitive salary, complete with health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), continuing education opportunities, upward mobility, and a good work-life balance.
PM will be required to travel to jobsites on an as-needed basis for job walks, meetings, and site visits.
• Full Time, Salary
How to Apply:
If you're interested in working for TruEdge Builds, Inc., please email your resume to HR@tebuilds.com. Please provide the name and contact information for at least two references from past employers, professors, and/or mentors.
Want to know more about who we are?
Visit our website at www.tebuilds.com, view our Facebook, or follow us @truedgebuilds.
We look forward to hearing from you!
2600 E. Bidwell Street, Ste. 202, Folsom, CA 95630