compensation: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 Annually employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have a passion to "better the world" in some way? Are you longing to use your organizational skills and talent while making a social contribution? Do you love the "start-up" mode of wearing multiple hats and pulling things together? If so, this role is an opportunity you can sink your teeth into! You would be managing the day-to-day operations of a full-service equestrian facility. You would work onsite at Serenity Springs Ranch, a 14-acre retreat nestled in the rolling hills of Georgetown.
We are extremely passionate about horses and our trainer has over 30 years of experience working in the industry. With Bob Flower Performance Horses, our focus is to help clients of all ages communicate and connect with their equine partner in a peaceful and safe environment. This venture requires someone who can manage the myriad details including:
Overall Business Administration and Operation.
Cost/benefit analysis methods and techniques.
Equestrian programs and activities.
Solicitation of new business.
Ability to secure/generate funds to support stable operations.
Improve the profitability of the business.
• Must love horses and animals!
• Be located within 30 minutes of ranch.
• Previous equine management experience.
• Strong contributing team member.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• A strong working knowledge of stables operations.
• Clear communication style and an ability to work with many different personality types successfully.
• Work quickly with few mistakes.
• Follow through on commitments without fail.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Strong initiative.
• Bookkeeping/accounting knowledge and experience
• Maintain excellent and respectful relationships
• Possess and current driver's license
• Ability to pass a background and drug test
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
*This is a non-benefited exempt position. This position is treated similar to an executive of a company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers