We are a leading property management company looking to fill an on-site Manager position. The manager oversees all business related activities at a property. One of the requirements of the manager is to live on site in an apartment unit that is provided as part of your compensation. The property we are hiring for is located in Sacramento, CA. We also have one open position in Antioch, CA. In addition, tasks that managers perform are varied and include:
- Converse pleasantly on the phone.
- Be proactive in filling vacancies.
- Show vacant units to potential tenants.
- Maintain properly groomed and appropriate appearance.
-Walk the property and ensure it is well maintained.
- Coordinate with maintenance staff.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits.
- Prepare financial reports for property.
- Maintain records of rental activity, maintenance and operating costs.
The knowledge, skills, and abilities of a manager are similarly varied and include:
- Ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English to be understood clearly.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle.
- Skill in time management.
You do not need to have experience in every area mentioned above but property management experience is preferred. You MUST be able to relocate to live on the property for the on-site manager position: If we see that you are personable, and eager to learn, training can come afterwards.
The current positions we have available are in Sacramento and Antioch, CA. Compensation varies based on experience and location.
If you are interested, please bring your Resume to our open house on Wednesday, March 7th from 1 pm - 4pm!
You must have a printed copy of your resume to be eligible for an immediate interview.
The open house will be hosted at:
Dick James & Associates, Inc.
2260 Park Towne Circle, Suite 204 (2nd Floor)
Sacramento, CA 95825
We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers