compensation: DOE employment type: full-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for passionate and young people in our sales team, in Pleasanton, California to join our exciting startup - WeHousing. WeHousing (www.WEHousing.com), founded in 2007, has grown into the largest platform in the international student housing industry in the US, helping thousands of students locating their oversea homes while saving millions of rental cost each year. WE believe in people development, and provide the best environment to bring your potential into full play. If you are energetic, self-motivated, start-up type, and love to help international students and have experience study overseas, and then you are the very person we are looking for!
This is an entry level Sales Trainee position. You're likely to focus on building long-term relationships with customers rather than hitting one-off targets. You'll work closely with customers, acting as an all-around business consultant to identify how we thoroughly solve their problem and concerns. You will expect to grow into a managerial position within 12-18 months or develop your expertise cross functions.
Job title: Management Trainee - Sales - Intern to Full Time
Location: Davis, CA or Pleasanton, CA
• Build up and maintain business relationships with Strategic partners
• Identify and attract new customers
• Render in-depth and professional customer service to both current and potential clients
• Sales campaign planning and execution
• Prepare and develop marketing materials and documents
Essential Personal Abilities / Aptitudes / Skills
• Fluent spoken and written English, bi-lingual in Chinese is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work within a team in striving for the best results
• Initiative and a "can do" attitude and commitment to get the job done
• Be proud of what we have done when the customers have done well
• Possesses personalities of adaptable, flexible, multi-talented and multi-tasks
• Solid experience and/or an out-of-the-box and transformational thinker
• A willingness to take on responsibility for achieving results
• Ability to develop new areas of mutual cooperation and new untapped potential with business partners
• Ability to cultivate relationships with internal and external customers
• Bachelor's degree required, concentrations in Business, Marketing, Education, or Advertisement is preferred
• 0-2 years of experience in Customer Service, Sales, Business Development, Marketing etc.
• Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
• Receptive to innovation and change.
• Ability to prioritize
• Experience in of overseas study or other cross-cultural experience
• Highly developed project management skills to lead and co-ordinate
• Future H1B opportunity
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers