Who We Are:
TCI has been developing engaging classroom activities for 25+ years, and we've never stopped innovating. Our hands-on K-12 Social Studies and Science lessons are delivered via our award-winning software to more than 100,000 users a day.
About the Position:
An Operations Specialist will assist with processing incoming customer orders according to TCI timelines and quality standards. Works closely with Customer Success, Sales, and Accounting to provide a seamless customer order experience.
The work will include:
- Process sales orders
- Resolve problem orders and customer tickets
- Monitor and complete fulfillment reminders, exceptions, system alerts, and KPI's
- Coordinate with the warehouses to resolve shipping issues
- Process returns, exchanges, internal errors, and shipping claims
- Assists with purchasing and inventory management
- Provide general office support
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Skills and Requirements you Should Have to Apply:
- Creative thinker and able to follow processes
- Able to multi-task as well as good time management skills
- Self starter, detail oriented, and organized
- Strong customer service and communication skill
- MS/Google Office proficiency, especially Excel
- Experience with Netsuite and/or Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or 3-5 years of operations experience, especially sales order processing
Location and Hours:
Rancho Cordova, CA
Monday through Friday, flexible schedule within the hours of 7AM and 5PM
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the subject as "Operations Specialist".
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities