Are you an outgoing, dynamic individual, passionate about hospitality?
QR Code Link to This Post
Parkwest Casino Cordova is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Casino Manager to join our team and make a real difference in our guest's experience! The Casino Manager will execute the highest level of service standards to our appreciated guests by being the face of the casino. This position is the perfect opportunity for a confident, experienced individual with an understanding of the operations of a California card room while providing exemplary hospitality. Think you have what it takes to make this casino thrive? Then check this out!
1. A successful Casino Manager will be able to review performance and customer service levels of all casino floor employees.
2. As a Casino Manager you are expected to learn all House Rules, P&P's and collection structures.
3. Casino Managers are expected to be continually aware of the offerings and amenities in the market.
4. Casino Managers should expect to learn all required promotional information and games offered at Parkwest Casino Cordova.
5. Casino Managers should be able to establish revenue goals for each offered game at Parkwest Casino Cordova.
6. Casino Managers will keep a high profile on the gaming floor, greet guests, and resolve all guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in management, hospitality services, business administration or other field related to gaming preferred.
- Open availability. Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test, criminal background and credit check.
- Must be able to obtain CA gambling establishment employee permit.
We know you are up for the challenge to succeed to your fullest!
Parkwest Casino Cordova is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.