Are you an outgoing, dynamic individual, passionate about hospitality?
Parkwest Casino Cordova is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Casino Supervisor to join our team and make a real difference in our guest's experience! The Casino Supervisor will assist in leading casino floor employees by enforcing established policies and procedures and demonstrating exemplary customer service to our guests. This position is the perfect opportunity for an experienced individual with an understanding of the operations of a California card room. Think you have what it takes to make this casino thrive? Then check this out!
1. Casino Supervisors are expected to keep a high profile on the gaming floor while ensuring guests are greeted and their complaints are resolved in a timely manner.
2. As a Casino Supervisor you are expected to learn all House Rules, P&P's and collection structures.
3. A Casino Supervisor will have the ability to keep the podium balanced; keep an accurate shift report, time off and sick reports, overtime logs and other reports, as deemed necessary.
4. A Casino Supervisor will assist in monitoring the payouts on the tables to ensure proper amounts are being paid to customers.
5. Casino Supervisors are responsible for working in conjunction with the department managers and General Manager in the supervision of personnel and efficient operation of the facilities during an assigned shift.
6. Casino Supervisors will maintain a high standard of guest service within the Casino and actively promote positive customer and employee relations by walking the Casino floor and ensuring excellent customer service is provided.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in management, hospitality services, business administration or other field related to gaming preferred.
- Open availability. Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test, criminal background and credit check.
- Must be able to obtain CA gambling establishment employee permit.
We know you are up for the challenge to succeed to your fullest!
Parkwest Casino Cordova is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers