We are a commercial janitorial company is business for 32 years. We are currently seeking a full-time Operations Manager. The Ops Manager will report to the Senior Operations Manager and the Director for Building Services. The Ops. Manager will facilitate excellent customer service by managing an assigned area of business and facilitating the cleaning efforts and skills of the company's cleaning technician employees. * Swing Shift hours are from 3:00 pm to 12:00 am, Monday thru Friday, and will have the necessity to work weekends when needed, and the ability to be available by phone during non-scheduled hours.
QR Code Link to This Post
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION : The level of customer satisfaction is critical to the company's future. * Account Knowledge * Schedule of heavy work * Quality Control
2. EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION : The strength of your team determines the extent you enjoy your job
3. GROWTH : Company's ability to grow and provide increased benefits to everyone
* Labor Control
* Expense Control
* Increase Revenue
5. COMPETENCIES : To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
* Organizational Support
* Customer Service
* Safety and Security
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must possess a valid driver's license, current car insurance, and reliable transportation.
* Ability to pass a background
* Documents to work in the U.S.
* Must be able to speak and understand fluent English. Spanish a bonus!
* Compensation: $20/hr + (DOE)
* Medical Benefits
* Paid Vacation after (1) year of employment
* Company cell phone
* Mileage reimbursement