SENIOR COST ESTIMATOR
QR Code Link to This Post
*NOTE: Asphalt or Concrete Estimating Experience is REQUIRED
Looking for a key full time employee that will act as a senior estimator to work for Action Asphalt Paving and Maintenance, Inc. in Sacramento, CA. We are a top asphalt contractor in the area performing asphalt paving, concrete, sealcoating, crack sealing, tennis court rehab, and ADA compliance upgrades. Our clients include property management companies, commercial, retail, and industrial properties, apartment complexes, mobile home parks, and homeowner's associations. Pay to include salary, commission, and bonus. Starting salary will be determined on previous experience.
Job Responsibilities - A successful candidate for this role will have the following responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
• Estimating: Prepare costs for projects. Be able to accurately estimate the costs of labor, materials, subcontractors, etc., that go into an asphalt project scope. Prepare and present formal proposals for clients. Prospect for new clients and attend job walks.
• Must be well-organized and detail oriented. Works well under tight deadlines and able to multi-task effectively.
• Great customer service.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft applications.
• Asphalt or concrete estimating experience is a must. Knowledge of costing associated with asphalt maintenance.
• High school diploma or equivalent - some college a plus
• Gas allowance, cell phone allowance, 401k, flexible vacation, bonuses.