RMW architecture & interiors is an award-winning 80+ person design practice with studios in San Francisco, San Jose, and Sacramento. Our mission is to design engaging workplaces and buildings for great companies. In turn, we aspire to provide our employees with a dynamic, affirmative work environment. We're currently experiencing exciting growth, and seek a Business Development Coordinator interested in taking a strategic support role in the firm's future.
As Business Development Coordinator at RMW, you will collaborate with the executive, technical, and other staff to support the Sacramento Studio's business development and marketing efforts. Working with the Partners and Directors, your goal will be to help the Sacramento Studio successfully identify, cultivate, and solicit business opportunities for the firm.
The Business Development Coordinator will:
• Support studio-level business development with the studio's Partners and Directors.
• Assist in developing marketing proposals and business development documents utilizing the firm's digital resources.
• Attend local meetings and key industry events. Interact with and engage local industry leaders to assist with lead development and follow up.
• Support internal teams focused on new market development.
• Communicate Business Development best practices and methods to the staff.
• Support light office duties and staff coordination in support of management.
Candidates must be enthusiastic, organized and able to work in small teaming situations to support the firm's business development and marketing efforts. Office duties include supply orders, light office organization, interfacing with property management, and coordination of staff/studio events.
Necessary software skills include demonstrated experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office. Minimum 4 to 7 years related work experience in business development and/or marketing desired. Experience in design and/or commercial real estate industry is a plus.
For consideration, please email your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com referencing the position title on the email subject line. No phone calls, please.
RMW architecture & interiors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers