ALCAL GLASS SYSTEMS INC. IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR AN INTERN
POSITION TYPE: Hourly
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA
• Preparing material and cut lists via optimization software
• Assist in preparing projects specific details for implementation
• Review material and glass lists with Production Manager and Project Manager
• Ordering sufficient materials for projects
• Inventory control
• Reviewing AutoCAD
• Abiding by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies and ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected
• Other duties may be assigned
TRAINING IS AVAILABLE to the right people who are ready and willing to learn new aspects of the construction industry. Applicants must be currently attending school or recent graduates.
Alcal Glass Systems, Inc. (AGS) is a subsidiary of Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc. a family owned business since 1953. AGS provides exterior glass and aluminum facades for commercial buildings, hospitals, hospitality and facilities; as well as mid and high-rise residential developments. We fabricate, assemble, glaze and install aluminum window, window wall, curtain wall and storefront systems to meet the most stringent architectural specifications. Additionally, we provide many types of custom glass applications. AGS is a well-trained, union workforce with E-Verified and OSHA certified employees.
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We desire priority referrals of veterans/protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (IWDs). We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability