QR Code Link to This Post
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be able to demonstrate and educate the value of various equipment management solutions including but not limited to CAT Connect (VisionLink), Detect, Trimble FSM, Oil Sampling, Cat Inspect, Event Codes & Diagnostic Codes.
- Provide a consistent Equipment Management experience through communication and reporting from the CM Analyst team.
- Lead Equipment Management sales and customer training and development efforts.
- Travel and make regular visits to branch locations and customer locations for training and support.
- Identify & implement opportunities for Equipment Management efficiency both internally and to our customers.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to motivate, develop, and retain a high performing work group.
- Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure strategic and tactical alignment.
- Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, and values.
- Identify and mentor high potential employees.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 4 year(s): Job related experience.
Licenses & Certifications
- Write Simple Instructions
- Read Simple Instructions
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide
- Abiity to communicate effectively
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.