favorite this postSW PROJECT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Dixon, CA)hide this posting
compensation: DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sells the Company's products and services to major accounts by contacting established customers and/or developing new prospects. Successful applicant will be required to pass a background check as well as possess a passport for international travel, and a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record. Availability for work schedule is crucial.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains a sales program within the territory based on customer needs and the Company's desires. This will at times mean being away from home for a number of days including international travel.
• Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers and is the first point of contact for incoming telephone calls from customers inquiring about our products or services. Calls on engineering firms and government agencies relative to potential projects.
• Assists with planning, estimating, design services and permitting on potential projects. Coordinates with, and creates project teams that will insure the successful planning and construction of marina projects.
• Makes company services available to customers by maintaining contact to inform them of supply and price trends, update them on new products and services, and keep them abreast of other general information of interest to them and/or as they require.
• Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares proposal letters and applicable sales contracts for orders obtained. This includes preparing bids for government entities.
• Secures and renews orders, and may arrange delivery dates and perform other duties incidental to selling activities.
• Maintains current files on the progress of each sales prospect.
• Maintains records and creates reports on all phases of activities.
• Submits proper documentation at least monthly for expenses incurred during the current or past month.
• Refers complaints to proper departments of the Company.
• Checks on the activity of our competitors in the market area.
• Attends and presents at trade shows, seminars, and other trade organization activities as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
BMI offers a competitive wage and benefits package; wage is dependent upon experience.
Applicants must go on line and complete the BMI Employment Application form to be considered for this position.
Bellingham Marine is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex or age.
To request a reasonable accommodation for a disability, please contact email@example.com.
Bellingham Marine is a Drug Free Work Place.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers