Looking to add an estimator and project manager to our team.
• Provide oversight and project support for production, safety, quality and project management standards
• Responsible for pre-bid site surveys, contract execution/project start-up, and closeout
• Work with field crews and subcontractors to track and manage project costs, meet expected production rates and gross profit margins
• Attend pre-bid, pre-construction and project status meetings with our customers, clients and/or agencies.
• Prepare, submit and track Submittals and RFI's
• Assist with scheduling jobs
• Prepare scopes of work and assist with awarding of Subcontracts
• Handle material procurement with our CIPP vendors
• Bachelor's degree in Construction Management and 2+ years of related field construction management experience OR 5+ years of field construction experience managing an annual $1MM portfolio of projects.
• Demonstrated success managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Solid understanding of the basic principles in Accounting/Finance strongly preferred
• Previous experience in water/sewer or municipal environment is a plus
• Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• ProContractor software experience a plus
• Strong focus on customer satisfaction required
• Must have a current, valid driver's license
• Must be able to travel as needed (approximately 50%)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers