Perryman Mechanical, Inc. is looking for a highly skilled plumbing/piping estimator to join our team. We are an employee-owned, drug free company, in business since 1982.
QR Code Link to This Post
Estimator position will compile all costs including fees, profit and overhead before submittal of a proposal. Obtain sub-contract quotes and recent job cost history in order to develop a competitive bid. Studying plans and specifications, take-offs, listings, extensions, gathering quotes and visiting proposed job sites. Provide plumbing and piping detailing in accordance with contract documents, plans, specifications and applicable code for construction of commercial and industrial projects.
• 10 years experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience
• 4 year-college degree or equivalent vocational school
• Thorough understanding of plumbing and piping systems
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Office products
• Heavy use of basic math, geometry and drawing
We offer a competitive salary including full benefits 100% paid for employee/50% for dependents, 401k, vacation, PTO, and sick time.
Please submit your resume for review