QR Code Link to This Post
Holt of California is a leader in Northern California for Material Handling Solutions with more than 80 years, of providing reliable equipment and services to a diverse range of industries, agricultural, industrial, commercial, construction, and food / beverage. Our Material Handling Rental Fleet is the largest rental fleet in Holt's area of responsibility and requires a dynamic leader that can motivate salespeople, while ensuring customers' needs are exceeded.
OBJECTIVES and ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Daily review and action planning for fleet staging and sourcing.
- Establishing rentals goals for gross revenue, fleet composition and profitability.
- Achieve established operational metrics. This includes setting rates, meeting return on investment goals, fleet availability and usage targets.
- Work closely with sales, service and parts departments to achieve division sales and profit goals.
- Manage fleet so that machines are serviced and repairs are made timely to support machine availability.
- Manage warranty process to ensure maximum warranty recovery for all Cat and allied equipment.
- Actively support Holt of California safety initiatives.
- Creating yearly rental budgets and monitor monthly for achievement.
- Conducting monthly review of rental fleet utilization including identifying under-utilized units and new/replacement units to maintain fleet plan.
- Assisting Company in annual review of rental rates to ensure company maintains market share while also remaining competitive.
- Ensure fleet mix has correct specifications for customer base, is sized for maximum returns and supports the divisions needs
- Oversee rental coordinators and yard support personnel to ensure timely turnaround of assets and all software packages are used to the maximum.
- Review and approve vendor payments, customer invoices, warranty registration, repairs and sales commissions.
- Stay current on rental fleet reservations and equipment lead time.
- Work closely with credit department on credit authorizations and financing requirements.
- Manage profit and loss statement
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 5 - 8 years: Job related experience
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Write Simple Instructions
- Read Simple Instructions
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide
- Abiity to communicate effectively
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or
applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.