Double Dex Computers, Sacramento's premier refurbisher of iMac, Apple Macbook Pro, Retina, and Air laptops is also offering repair services. We work exclusively with these machines, and know them better than anyone.
A reasonably priced comprehensive diagnostic, the cost of which is applicable towards your repairs or purchase of one of our refurbished machines.
New and well tested used replacement parts, giving options to fit your budget.
A great selection of refurbished iMac, Macbook Pro, Air, and Retina machines if you decide against making repairs.
Trade in credit for your old machine, working or not!
Do you have an Apple laptop that still looks great, but is having trouble keeping up? We can upgrade your machine for you at a fraction of the cost of buying a used or new replacement.
We are open M-F, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM. Walk ins are welcome, but scheduled appointments are appreciated.
Want to talk to us about your problem, we would love to hear from you. Please call us and we will do our best to help find the right solution to your problem. (877) 609-7646
ABOUT DOUBLE DEX
We are an Apple product reseller that specializes in upgrading and refurbishing MacBook Pros, MacBooks, and Mac minis with specifications that meet or exceed new machines. We strive to provide the Apple experience at a fraction of the cost.
THE DOUBLE DEX STANDARD
What's different about us from your normal Apple reseller? We don't just put the machine on a shelf and sell it to you as-is with an old unreliable drive, bad battery, and old operating system and passwords you don't know. We take our machines to the next level by breathing years into the machine with new hardware and doing a full check-up, which includes the following:
- Check the machine's background to ensure it's not stolen
- Test every piece of hardware as a user
- Test every piece of hardware using the Apple Hardware Test
- Replace any malfunctioning components
- Thoroughly clean the interior of any dust and debris
- Replace the battery as necessary with authentic Apple replacements, with significant life left
- Re-install the latest operating system cleanly
- Include and test a brand new authentic Apple MagSafe power adapter with appropriate wattage
The result is a like-new machine with years of powerful computing ahead of it.