Do you possess strong communication skills and are you able to built valuable business relationships?
Our Operations Team is seeking a Business Development Associate to help build and strengthen our relationships with our partners. While we are looking for a well-rounded, jack-of-all-trades type, you will primarily be responsible for building new partnerships with and ensuring that our new relationships with our real estate agents start off on the right foot. These partnerships are integral to our business, and a well-established relationship with them will be the driver of our future growth.
You will need to understand every part of the business cycle from the perspective of the real estate agents and be able to explain to them how we can both benefit best from our working relationship. Since the real estate agents are located throughout the country, your conversations will be on the phone from our Natomas office.
What we expect from you
- Be passionate, proactive and well spoken
- Take pride in your work and have great attention to detail
- Have customer service experience
- Proven ability to work with targets / quota's
- Can show a high level of self motivation
- Flexibility - both when it comes to changes around you and on the phone when interacting with
agents of different backgrounds
- Phone Etiquette - be pleasant, think quick on your feet and be to the point
- Willingness to keep learning and positively contribute to the company's culture
- Can remember a lot of new information and is able to multi-task
- Is computer savvy combined with fast and accurate typing skills
- Is able to focus and has good common sense
- Must obtain California real estate license within 270 days of hire (company paid)
What we offer
- A competitive starting salary of $34,000 - $37,500 annually plus a yearly discretionary bonus
- Rapid salary growth opportunities available for capable and ambitious colleagues
- Paid Holidays and 3 weeks paid vacation
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Insurance benefits
- Warm, fun, welcoming and startup like work environment
- A well built and engaging training program that will advance your career
- Great events, like our Holiday parties in downtown SF (hotel rooms provided!) and Summer Picnic (including plenty of food and drinks of course)
- Weekly catered lunches, snacks, celebrations, fun, friendly games and more.
- No drama and no requests for overtime
ReferralExchange is a San Francisco based tech company that combines cutting-edge algorithmic approaches with a dedication to exceptional customer service. We connect home buyers and sellers with the top three real estate agents that best match their needs. Our sophisticated data and customer support teams analyze our network of 23.000 agents from leading firms to find the best match.
We are a medium size company with a small company feel and small company growth opportunities. We have a strong core business that is fueling our innovation and helps us expand our business even farther.
We are a highly collaborative team. Our weekly schedule sets aside time for us to meet and discuss projects or issues we are currently working on and solicit help from the group. Showing initiative and solving problems is expected in our company, and we compensate accordingly. We cultivate a 'work hard. play hard' mentality which means that the challenges can be great and you might work up a sweat, but we have fun together and respect your personal time.