A premier healthcare provider has openings for Spanish bi-lingual customer service candidates for their upscale call center environment. .
Must be flexible to work any 8hr shift from 5am to 9pm M-Sun.
Customer Service Representatives handle customer inquiries, claims and benefit interpretation. Customer Service Representative services prospective members, enrolled members, providers, employers, vendors, and other customers. This position assistance in resolving all aspects of customer inquiries and complaints, providing accurate and timely responses, and entering accurate information into a customer database.
- Excellent attendance
- Critical thinkers
- Providing superior customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
High School Diploma or GED
Due to working with an active military database, a credit check, and additional National Agency Background check is required.
- 6 months experience in customer service or telemarketing, medical terminology, claim processing desired
- Any combination of academic education, professional training or work experience which help you perform the duties of the position.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be a self-starter with a strong customer service
- Computer skills and comfortable with Window applications, typing 30 wpm required
- Ability to interact professionally with both internal and external contacts. Comfortable working in fast pace environment
Don-t Hesitate Apply Now! Send your resume today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers