Do you believe that your work reflects on you? Are you looking for that perfect work / life balance where you come to work and give it your all without working more than 40 hours? Where smart and good work pays off? Send us your application today as we are continuing our growth in 2018!
What role would you play
Tens of thousands of home buyers and sellers reach out to us every month for assistance in finding the best performing real estate agent in their area. As an Account Executive, you will be their first point of contact, and act as the face of the company. Through strong communication skills you will win their trust and attention and figure out what they are looking for in their real estate agent and in their new home.
You are hard working, mature, positive and can be inspirational. Comfort on the phone and a sense of urgency assures that you will service all of our clients on time. If you enjoy helping people and want to join a team that shares that same passion, we want to talk to you. This is not your average CSR role, we are selective and hold ourselves to the highest standards.
What we expect from you
- Shows continuous growth in education and career
- Can think out of the box
- Be ambitious in mindset and in action
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills!
- Be passionate, proactive and well spoken
- Take pride in your work and have great attention to detail
- Proven ability to work with goals
- Can show a high level of self motivation
- Flexibility - both when it comes to changes around you and on the phone when interacting with agents of different
- Phone Etiquette - be pleasant, think quick on your feet and be to the point
- Willingness to keep learning and positively contribute to the company's culture
- Can remember a lot of new information and is able to multi-task
- Is computer savvy combined with fast and accurate typing skills
- Must obtain California real estate license within 270 days of hire (company paid)
What we offer
- A competitive starting salary of $34,000 - $37,500 annually plus a yearly discretionary bonus
- Rapid salary growth opportunities available for capable and ambitious colleagues
- Paid Holidays and 3 weeks paid vacation
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Insurance benefits
- Warm, fun, welcoming and startup like work environment
- A well built and engaging training program that will advance your career
- Great events, like our Holiday parties in downtown SF (hotel rooms provided!) and Summer Picnic (including plenty of food and drinks of course)
- No drama and no requests for overtime
ReferralExchange is a San Francisco based tech company that combines cutting-edge algorithmic approaches with a dedication to exceptional customer service. We connect home buyers and sellers with the top three real estate agents that best match their needs. Our sophisticated data and customer support teams analyze our network of 23.000 agents from leading firms to find the best match.
We are a medium size company with a small company feel and small company growth opportunities. We have a strong core business that is fueling our innovation and helps us expand our business even farther.
We are a highly collaborative team. Our weekly schedule sets aside time for us to meet and discuss projects or issues we are currently working on and solicit help from the group. Showing initiative and solving problems is expected in our company, and we compensate accordingly. We cultivate a 'work hard. play hard' mentality which means that the challenges can be great and you might work up a sweat, but we have fun together and respect your personal time.