remuneração: $15 per Hour plus Benefits, Paid vacation, 401K plan tipo de emprego: período integral
QR Code Link to This Post
Customer Service Representative
DeWalt Factory Service-Sacramento
DeWalt has a position available in our Sacramento Service Center.
The successful candidate for the Customer Service Representative will be familiar with our tools and the trades they are used in. Be able to provide professional service and support for our customers. Be able to handle all clerical duties in the service center as well as customer orders, point-of-sales merchandising, shop maintenance such as cleaning. Experience with SAP a HUGE plus.
• Able to work Monday through Friday full-time with additional hours as needed to meet customer demands
• Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent;
• Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations
• Operate with a high degree of integrity and accountability
• Be dependable, reliable and need minimal supervision;
• Ability to demonstrate superior customer service and salesmanship;
• Excellent skills in Microsoft applications; Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook;
• Bilingual fluency in both English and Spanish is a plus for this position.
• Maintain appropriate conduct in and out of the service center environment when representing Stanley Black & Decker;
• Adhere to the company's service policies at all times;
• Ability to read and comprehend operations system procedures and computer reports;
• Able to learn our products, their applications, care and proper maintenance as well as become well versed in our discounts, pricing policies, product prices and product programs.
• Experience with SAP a definite plus
• Handles pricing, identifying all items as a catalog number and description, verifies quantity, and extending all items on customer orders;
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; drives incremental sales and suggests other products and services;
• Conducts customer sales and service both at the counter and via phone;
• Services customers on product application, features, benefits and proper handling and maintenance. Also responsible for making sales of services, programs and products to customers.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
• Utilizes the SAP POS terminal to process all sale and non-sale transactions;
• Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments within PSD compliance guidelines.
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Scheduling repairs and contacting customers upon completion;
• Misc. tasks as assigned;
Please respond with a copy of your resume`
Somente intermediários. Contratantes, não contatar este anunciante
NÃO nos contate com serviços ou ofertas não solicitadas