organização sem fins lucrativos. remuneração: $17-$18/ hour tipo de emprego: período integral
QR Code Link to This Post
Join our team and grow with us in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support Statewide Events & Conference Manager in achieving yearly strategic goals and initiatives. We are looking for a dynamic person who will add the strength of their unique industry experience and personality to an already exemplary team of committed employees. The ideal candidate should have excellent verbal & written communication skills, strong attention to detail skills and 2+ years' experience as a lead administrative assistant. An Associates Degree is a plus but prior experience successfully performing similar job responsibilities is more critical to success.
SUMMARY: Reporting to the Statewide Events & Conference Manager, the Events Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Responsibilities include preparing reports, making travel and meeting arrangements, and maintaining appropriate filing systems, assisting in providing support to the Events Taskforce and more.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides overall support to the Statewide Events and Conference Manager and the Events Department
• Assists the Statewide Conference & Events Manager by managing phone calls, calendar, travel, and other department logistics as assigned.
• Assists with event management projects including the Officers Installation, Legislative Summit, Annual Conference, and Awards Banquet and various other events throughout the year
• Sets up all statewide events in IMIS database and is primary contact for all statewide event registrations including pre-registration (online and phone) and managing the on-site registration desk
• Assists with management of statewide event sponsors and exhibitors, helping to fulfill sponsor benefits and answer questions
• Assists in developing event specific organizational tools such as production timelines, contact lists, on-site deliverables schedule
• Assists in development and production for printed materials, brochures, signage, and other marketing pieces. This includes design of graphics or graphic concepts for events
• Assists in compiling post event wrap up reports, attendee evaluations and financial reconciliations
• Ability to travel and stay overnight at offsite locations and events, as needed, or up to five times per year
• Supports statewide Events Task Force and Awards Committee by coordinating regular meetings, scheduling conference lines, preparing meeting agenda, taking/distributing meeting minutes.
• Assists with publishing and maintaining information on four event websites and AGC Events App.
• Assists in maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; pacing and expediting order for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Associates degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelors degree preferred but not required.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions;
• Highly detail-oriented
• Events experience preferred but not required.
• 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong organization & follow up skills
• Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to take initiative and work independently with little direction
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds of events collateral and/or events equipment.
Somente intermediários. Contratantes, não contatar este anunciante
NÃO nos contate com serviços ou ofertas não solicitadas