The Service/Lot Porter helps ensure complete customer satisfaction by moving vehicles in and around the service area/lot, maintaining the cleanliness of vehicles and the service area, delivering vehicles to customers after service is complete, and transporting customers to/from their home when needed.
The ideal candidate has a high energy level, a desire to work in a fast paced environment, and a valid driver's license. He or she must have great communication and customer service skills, strong organizational and problem solving skills, and a positive attitude. Candidates must be able to drive both manual and automatic transmissions and safely maneuver vehicles in tight and small spaces. Previous experience is preferred.
• Drives vehicles to and from service areas and lot as needed
• Installs protective coverings (seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats, etc.) and tags in all vehicles brought in for service
• Services vehicles with gas, oil, and water
• Washes and cleans vehicles as needed
• Helps maintain lot appearance by cleaning driveway and sidewalks, removing debris as necessary
• Helps maintain shop cleanliness, including windows, doors, floors, etc.
• Transports customers to and from their home when needed and requested
• Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
• Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
• Follows all safety and security procedures
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers