aggiungi a preferitiNow Hiring 25+ Companion Caregivers for Seniors *Paid Training* (Sacramento; Roseville; Auburn; Folsom)nascondi post
Retribuzione: $11-$15.00/ hr to start; Performance Raises and Benefits available tipo di impiego: a scelta del dipendente
QR Code Link to This Post
Partners In Care is seeking caring, enthusiastic people to join our growing team as caregivers and make a difference in the lives of local seniors and their families.
We provide non-medical in-home care for seniors so they can remain in their homes. Our caregiver services include: Companionship, Activities, Meal Preparation, Light Housekeeping, Transportation and Errands, Personal Care Assistance, and more
We work hard to schedule our caregivers for as many or as few hours as they desire and to match them with clients that are compatible with their skill level and personality.
• $ 11.00 - $15.00 to start
• Hiring Bonuses available
• Weekend Premiums
When we receive your completed application from our website, we will contact you within one business day for your interview.
PIC Caregivers Receive:
• Competitive Wages with performance raises
• Flexible Scheduling - Part and Full-time, choose what works for you. We offer days, evenings, overnights, weekends, on-call, and extended shifts, We work with your availability!
• Paid Training for New Employees
• Continuous Paid Training
• Paid Time Off - earned for every hour worked
• Employee Referral Bonuses for Caregivers and Clients
• Semi-Annual Performance Reviews - that's a permanent raise every six months!
• We pay your application costs for the CA State Home Care Aide Bureau, including fingerprinting, registration fees, and background checks
• $100 bonus if you are already HCA registered at time of hire
• The security of being covered by our general liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• A friendly office team dedicated to supporting you now, and in your long-term career goals
• Upbeat, optimistic, energetic, and positive
• Dependable, no matter what
• Neatly groomed, appropriately dressed, and well mannered
• Ambitious and dedicated; not satisfied with merely "good enough"
• Determined to do anything necessary to delight every customer
• Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and insurability
• Able to pass criminal background check; TB test, and drug screening
• At least 18 years of age
• Excellent communication skills. Bilingual welcomed
• Compassion! We're looking for reliable caregivers with a passion for service, family values, true desire to help the elderly and doing this for more than just a paycheck!
Senior care experience is valued! We are also ready to train the right Caregivers who are beginning their healthcare careers!
• When we receive your completed application, we will contact you within one business day for your interview.
Salary: $11.00 to $14.34 /hour
Required license or certification: Driver's License
* Work Near Your Home: *
We serve Sacramento, Placer, Nevada, El Dorado, Yuba, Sutter, Yolo, Glenn and Colusa Counties; including in the areas of: Sacramento, Roseville, Lincoln, Auburn, Grass Valley, Folsom, Orangevale, Placerville, Cool, Loomis, Citrus Heights, Yuba City, Marysville, Fair Oaks, Nevada City, Woodland, Foresthill, Davis, Willows, Colusa, Penn Valley, Carmichael, Elk Grove, El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay, Colfax, and beyond...
Solo per titolari Le agenzie di lavoro sono pregate di non contattare questo candidato.
NON contattateci con servizi o offerte non richiesti