remuneração: Salary Range: $10.75 - $11.50/hr based on experience tipo de emprego: meio período
QR Code Link to This Post
Self Storage - Assistant Manager - Woodland
Job Description - Part Time Employment - 24 hrs./ week - set work days Saturday - Monday (9 am to 6 pm)
At First Rate Storage we are a fast-paced and collaborative company who seeks career-oriented, success-driven, passionate, intelligent and fun assistant store manager for challenges, success and career growth!
Great retail sales environment without the retail hours!
If you enjoy working with highly engaged people, a culture that embraces innovation, delivering world-class customer service, and the opportunity to grow your career - then First Rate Storage is the place for you!
At First Rate Storage, the Assistant Manager is critical in creating a welcoming environment, identifying customer needs and exceeding their expectations and creating the best-maintained locations in the industry. We are seeking employees that have entrepreneurial, can-do, positive attitudes, adaptability to change, and integrity. If you possess these qualities and want to join a dynamic, growing organization, then we are excited to hear from you!
We are seeking to fill an Assistant Manager position available in one of our self-storage facilities.
• Assistant Manager (part-time): salary range $10.75 to $11.50 per hour based on experience. The open position is a permanent part-time position. The qualified candidates would be an energetic, outgoing, self-starter, who has excellent sales, marketing, and customer service skills.
This position contributes to facility profitability by developing and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships and being committed to customer satisfaction. This Assistant Manager pays close attention to detail and has general sales, marketing, and computer skills.
Responsible for the sales, marketing, occupancy, and delinquency management of the facility.
• Provides outstanding customer service including assessing and resolving customer problems and professionally handling telephone and walk-in inquiries
• Shows, rents and cleans self-storage units and self-storage facility as well as actively selling and maintaining supplies of moving and packing materials
• General management of the office including but not limited to opening and closing the office on time each day, keeping and balancing petty cash, making daily bank deposits and preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management
• Keeping the facility rented at optimum levels by effectively utilizing advertising, promotional and customer relation skills as approved by management
• Maintains all required tenant documentation in a neat and orderly manner as directed by management
• Controls delinquencies through telephone contact and letters on a scheduled basis including sending out monthly invoices
• Cleans space(s) as vacated, hallways, and grounds as needed. Clean office and restrooms daily
• Maintains a neat, clean, safe and secure facility including minor maintenance and daily lock checks as well as visual inspection daily
• Assist in preparing units for auction as prescribed by law, and approved by management
• Effectively communicates with management and fellow associates
• Other functional duties as assigned
• Computer Skills are required
• Good organizational skills
Experience & Qualifications
• We are looking for candidates that have experience from a variety of environments including retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, and other customer-centered selling roles
• Prior self-storage experience preferred but not required
• Self-Storage Software Experience is a plus
• Customer service, retail sales, marketing experience, is preferred
• General office and telephone skills are preferred
• Successful record of accomplishment of sales and marketing skills in the self-storage or retail industry is preferred
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Valid driver's license and reliable form of transportation are required to perform essential functions of this job
• Weekend availability is required
• Possess the eagerness and work ethics to succeed in a customer service environment
• High School Diploma is required
• Some college is preferred
• Stationary Position: frequently remains stationary up to 50% of the time and sitting up to 6 hours
• Move/Traverse: frequently bend, stand, stoop and/or walk
• Carry Weight: infrequently carry weight and/or lift objects (light to heavy) weighing up to 50 pounds
• Hearing and Speech: frequently communicates with the ability to hear and talk on a regular basis with clients who have inquiries about their storage accounts, billing invoice or other related account matters; must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
• Sight: frequent use of sight to detect images on computer, office documents, facility objects near and far
• Climb: occasionally ascends/descends a flight of stairs to service the lights and/or reach overhead
• Regular professional, office business setting
• Frequent outdoor exposure working in outdoor weather conditions
• Noise low to moderate
Benefits for Part-Time Employees
• Paid Sick Time
• Recognition of Hard Work and Exemplary Performance
• Clean, Air Conditioned, Friendly Working Environment
• Discretionary bonus based on several factors including property performance
EMAIL RESUME: email@example.com
About Us, All Employees must pass a post-offer, pre-hire background screening which includes a multi-state criminal check and DMV Records in accordance with federal protected FCRA/FACTA Requirements for Investigative Consumer Reports, CA ICRA and other state-mandated requirements for employment purposes. Furthermore, this job description is subject to change at any time. Nothing in this job description is meant to guarantee employment status and/or position. This job description neither restricts nor prevents management's right to assign and/or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time of the essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be subsequently assigned. Essential Job Function for Reasonable Work Accommodation
According to the American's with Disabilities Act (ADA), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), employees must be able to perform the essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation. The Company will provide reasonable work accommodations to allow the employee to perform their essential job functions and duties as detailed above.
Bryant Management Company is the management company for First Rate Storage which provides at-will, equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or genetics. Furthermore, Bryant Management Company, expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment and discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status in compliance with federal, state and applicable local laws governing employment and labor law in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Somente intermediários. Contratantes, não contatar este anunciante
NÃO nos contate com serviços ou ofertas não solicitadas