What do our Therapists do?
Our behavior therapists use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to provide high-quality 1:1 direct services in the client's home (and community settings, as needed). ABA Therapists create a fun, motivating experience to generate the highest level of performance for every individual, collect data on programming targets, and provide support to parents, teachers, and caregivers. KOI provides in house training and continuous coaching and support for every BT. You'll also attend bi-weekly staff meetings where topics range from advanced clinical training, video reviews, celebrations, and staff jeopardy!
Your Working Hours:
Part time opportunities available based on location and availability!
What benefits will you receive?
• Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for medical coverage*
• 401k: A generous retirement savings package with employer matching for eligible employees*
• Drive Time: Employees are paid for drive time and receive mileage reimbursement.
• iPads are provided to all Behavior Therapists.
• Sick Days: All employees are eligible for sick days.
• Vacation Time: Personal Days are also offered to employees*
• Paid Bonus Program: Behavior Therapists are eligible for a paid incentive program for going above and beyond their job requirements!
• Highly collaborative and supportive environment
• Paid Training: KOI trains all incoming Behavior Therapists extensively and continues to provide ongoing education for all staff throughout the year.
• Tuition Reimbursement: If you're a lifelong learner, KOI employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement*
• Registered Behavior Therapist Training
* Must meet minimum eligibility requirements for full benefits
The best perk we can offer is the chance to make a difference in a child's life while working with people who love what they do!
• Compassionate individual with a passion to help make a difference in a child's development.
• A drive to be part of an innovative and growing organization with amazing growth potential.
• A valid driver's license and proof of car insurance with a good driving record is required.
• Bilingual in Spanish is a big plus
Kids Overcoming, LLC (KOI) is a premier behavioral health company that provides high quality services to children up to 10 years old with autism spectrum disorders and their families in the San Francisco Bay Area. KOI provides a platform for a different kind of treatment that helps children with autism reach their full potential. At KOI we strive to provide each child and family we serve the same opportunity to achieve success, inspire others and fulfill one's destiny. Our 1:1 treatment occurs across settings (home, clinic and community) and is highly collaborative and outcome focused.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers