compensation: $13.75 to $23.50 per hour - dependent upon experience & education, plus mileage & drive time
employment type: part-time
Pacific Autism Learning Services (PALS) is seeking part-time Behavioral Therapists to provide 1:1 therapy to young children with autism for the Roseville and surrounding areas.
QR Code Link to This Post
Supervision is also available for BCBA and BCABA candidates!
Competitive pay based on education and experience, plus mileage and drive time.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
• Must pass a maintain a DOJ/FBI clearance prior to and during employment
• Must provide a TB clearance prior to employment and as required during employment
• Must provide proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella; Varicella; Pertussis AND documentation of physical ability to perform services prior to employment
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance
• Standing for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pacific Autism Learning Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6615276853
email to friend