compensation: $13.75 to $23.50 per hour - dependent upon experience & education, plus mileage & drive time employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families? Please read on.
Pacific Autism Learning Services (PALS) is seeking part-time Behavioral Therapists to provide 1:1 therapy to young children with autism for the Sacramento & surrounding areas (Vacaville, Dixon, Davis, Folsom). In this position, you will implement individualized behavior intervention strategies for young children with autism.
Supervision is also available for BCBA and BCABA candidates!
No experience necessary, as we provide a comprehensive training program.
Competitive pay based on education and experience, plus mileage and drive time.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
• Must pass a maintain a DOJ/FBI clearance prior to and during employment
• Must provide a TB clearance prior to employment and as required during employment
• Must provide proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella; Varicella; Pertussis AND documentation of
physical ability to perform services prior to employment
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance
• Standing for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pacific Autism Learning Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers