compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sheldon Acres Child Development Center is a privately-owned childcare center in Elk Grove CA is looking for a combination Cook/Teacher’s Aide. Please note, this is one job.
Our core values are Trust, Excellence, Communication, Teamwork, and Fun. We have a tight-knit team of early childhood professionals, and we want to hire YOU to join our team, if you are inspired by Excellence! We are seeking a Cook/Teachers Aide/Cleaner for Monday through Friday, full-time. This means you would get the opportunity to work with all age groups and classrooms and get to know all your teammates.
For this job you must have experience in meal preparation for large groups (60 to 70 children)
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
• THE DESIRE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of others
• As cook you will be responsible for preparing and cleaning up three meals a day following our guidelines and recipes.
• Classroom duties include but aren't limited to helping children with eating, changing diapers, helping with toileting, cleaning, keeping a clean and safe school.
• Keep appropriate logs and making sure everything follows Sheldon Acres standards.
• Able to stand for long periods of time, frequent walking, sitting on the floor and playing with children, being able to lift up to a 40 lb child in an emergency situation. This is a physically ACTIVE role.
• A loving demeanor with children!
• All candidates must pass the National and State criminal background check.
• Fluency and clear communication in English. Must be able to communicate with other staff and parents clearly in both verbal and written form.
We hire for ATTITUDE, not necessarily aptitude. We will train you to excel in a child care environment, if you have the passion to do so! So even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed above, still consider applying if you’re a bright, motivated, loving, positive person who loves working with Children.
Early Childhood Education are not required but a plus if you have some.
Contact by Email at Robertdelisle@sheldonacres.net.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers