compensation: Competitive compensation based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Large childcare center located in Sacramento is seeking a full-time experienced preschool teacher.
* The experienced preschool teacher is responsible for the oversight of the classroom and is to plan and execute activities in keeping with the center's philosophy and policy ensuring the safety of the children assigned to the class as well as supervision of a teacher's aide if one is assigned to the class.
* The experienced preschool teacher will work in conjunction with the program director & other teachers/staff to ensure the center operates efficiently and meets all Title 5 licensing requirements. This position requires a thorough understanding of Title 5 regulations and procedures. Must have organizational ability and be able to handle any/all paperwork (as needed) and compliance documentation.
1. To be a fully qualified teacher, a teacher shall have ONE (1) of the following:
A. 12 post-secondary semester units in early childhood education or child development, and at least 6 months of work experience in a licensed day care center or comparable group child care program.
B. A Children's Center Permit issued by the California Commission on Teacher Preparation and Licensing.
• Must be a sensitive and mature individual able to relate to both children and adults.
• Must be in good physical and mental health, capable of meeting the demands of the classroom.
• Must be a person of good character and morals.
• Must have a philosophy of education including early childhood needs and goals which is in agreement with the overall philosophy and goals of the school.
• Competitive compensation based on experience
• The opportunity to take ownership of a program without micromanagement
• Supportive environment
~*~Please email your resume (w/ qualifications) if interested!~*~
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers