compensation: $40,000 to $43,000 annual salary, with great benefit package. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Massage Therapy Teacher
National Holistic Institute - Sacramento Campus
Want to be in an energized, engaged learning environment? Want to amp-up your own skills and knowledge? Are you ready to "give back" to the industry?
National Holistic Institute, a College of Massage Therapy is the place. Every day, you will be involved with others focused on learning, growing, supporting, and "having work they love".
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Top priority ... be an integral team member working in a fast paced, multiple priority, diverse adult education setting.
- Teach (as primary or support) assigned classes including bodywork modalities, sciences, clinic, business... Strong internal training provided for all new teachers.
- Clinic Supervision - work with students as they practice their new skills in a controlled public clinic environment.
- Support the mentoring of all students through the academic and outside struggles impacting their ability to successfully complete the program.
- Provide one-on-one and group tutoring, mentoring and support.
- Contribute to project work such as sport events & other student and campus activities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum of 2 years massage therapy experience.
- Flexible schedule
- Minimum of a 500 Hour Massage Therapy Certificate.
- Desire and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to be self motivated, and self directed.
- Positive, "can do" attitude.
- Strong, high quality interpersonal skills required.
- Prior teaching experience, a strong plus.
- Bachelor's Degree not mandatory. Continuing education a strong plus.
- Basic computer literacy needed.
NHI offers a competitive benefits package, including Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance, over 25 paid days off per year (holidays, vacation, sick leave ...), 401K eligibility, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid training time, and more. Starting salary is dependent upon experience, but averages between $40,000 & $43,000 / year.
Top notch teacher training provided, supporting skill advancement for those new to teaching, or who bring in a depth of experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Cover letter
3. In subject line of email write: Teacher - Sacramento
4. Salary requirement
5. Due Date: 9/28/18
No Phone Calls Please.
National Holistic Institute, a premier College of Massage Therapy, with eleven campuses, is looking to fill a full-time teaching position at our vibrant and thriving Sacramento Campus. As a Teacher you would be doing exciting work in a great team environment, providing the best in quality educational services, supporting students to program completion, and successful preparation for employment in the field of massage therapy.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers