compensation: Non minimum wage ($12.00/hour+) employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
"Playmakers assists at-risk youth in developing the qualities of Family, Academics, Winning with Honor and Serving Others to create uncommon youth in our community....."
10 hours per week (afternoons M-F)
Playmakers offers "unique" opportunities with its COACHES/STUDENT-ATHLETES in the following manner,
• Non minimum wage ($12.00/hour+) work in related study or interest
• Future business networking opportunities
• Renewal of job around changing schedule
• Summer employment available
The goal is to expand our coach's staff of quality student/athletes or qualified individuals. This person will work with our development team in the following in our after school mentoring program on elementary school campuses.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (We will train in most of these areas)
• Facilitate our Playmaker curriculum working with 3-6th grade students in the following
• Sports and recreation
• Homework, reading, writing
• Character Development
This individual must work in a team environment. Must have great character and reliable.
Flexible but MUST adhere to agree upon schedule.
*All applicants should review Playmaker web site (familiarization) and Mission Statement.
* Resumes are not required, but appreciated.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers