Behavior Technicians [Working w/Children w/Special Needs Autism] ABA
Change a child's life with this great job! Applied Behavior Consultants Inc. To teach, work, & play with children diagnosed with Autism. ABC, Inc. is an agency that uses Applied Behavior Analysis in the treatment of Autism. We provide intensive behavior & communication skills, as well as play & social skills. Experience working with children diagnosed with Autism is not necessary. Paid RBT training.
• • Immediate Full-time & Part-time Positions available in Sacramento, Elk Grove & Roseville
You will be trained on:
• Lesson Implementation
• Student/Client Supervision
• Taking data on lessons and behaviors
• Following behavior plans
• Teaching play skills
• Working with paraprofessionals, parents and other team members.
• Facilitating peer interaction
• Attending trainings and meetings
• Paid on-going theoretical and hands-on training.
• This is great opportunity for gaining experience with children.
• Potential growth
• Making a difference in a child's life.
• Experience with children with Autism and ABA are not necessary.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Have a High School diploma or GED.
• Be able to maneuver quickly and move 50 pounds.
• Provide Negative TB test.
• Ability to clear a fingerprint & Background check is a MUST.
• Reliable transportation and current auto insurance.
• Physical Clearance
• Evidence of Immunizations (MMR, TDap, Varicella, COVID-19 Vaccine)
• Excellent communication skills
• Adhering to ABC policies (Dress Code, attendance and confidentiality)
Behavior Technician starting rate of pay is $16/hour
How to Apply:
e-mail resume to: abcreal.com
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers